Monday, August 26, 2013

All Information for Math Tutoring

Hello!
My name is Laura and I am an independent math tutor. I do not work with a company and do not have a teaching license, but I have a bounty of experience with tutoring and with math.

Math classes I tutor in
  • Elementary school math
  • Pre Algebra
  • Algebra I
  • Geometry and Trigonometry (although these are not my best subjects)
  • Pre-Calculus
Cost per hour:
$18 for one hour
$16 an hour for sessions longer than one hour


Location
I live in Greeley, CO.
I will drive up to 10 miles.

Availability: My availability is flexible, so please contact me for times for tutoring.

Expectations
I do expect the student to have every material they need such as a calculator (type is dependent on the math course), paper, graph paper, pencils, etc.

Contact Me
Contact me via email at lauraware4@yahoo.com for any questions about open times or my experience, etc.

Laura

1 comment:

  1. This is very nice blog because information provided here through the article and the pictures are very effective. Tutoring near World Equestrian Center Ocala Because sometimes words cannot explain the things that pictures can and here the words and pictures both are expressing the things in balance.

    ReplyDelete